Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2011 08:46:39 -0400
Danee is the best resource for this. I know she has used Finnair, and
if there is any loop hole for a pcs I'm thinking she would know. I hope
she sees this and posts or privately emails you.

I looked at the website for Finnair and it says rodents, we know they
are not but who knows what the airline thinks. It does say for rodents
a hard carrier is required.

Continental allows rabbits in the cabin, I wonder if they would make
an exception for a military family. Wouldn't hurt to see.

If this does work out Wendy check with the receiving command. I don't
know how it was done for you going over, we notified the command and
so was able to get the ticket price refunded. You may have to split up
and fly separate, and there is the possibility you won't get the refund
but I have a feeling getting that baby home is all that matters.

Delta should make an exception to policy for military and allow any pet
that was transported overseas in the cabin to fly home the same way.

Wendy, when do you pcs?
Tracy