From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2012 12:33:33 -0800
Auction for the Northern Arizona Ferret Alliance and Shelter. Bidding
will be accepted by time dates as this will be posted in various
facebook pages and clubs and in the FML.

This item is a signed and numbered (framed in glass). This one is
NUMBER 1. Modern ferret drawing with a colorful tribal flair. Beautiful
on any wall. Winner will need to pay the shelter via paypal. I will
mail artwork when I am informed the shelter had received payment.

Item can be seen on FaceBook/Deva Kolb (this is a closed site and you
will need to be friended) also on FackBook/Deva-Arts (this is open to
anyone on FaceBook) Not on Facebook? Just email me and I will send you
a photo.

As bids are coming from many directions, I will use the time stamp to
validate who bid first. The bidding ends Wednesday evening at 8 PM PST.
Payment will be made through Paypal. You can submit payment at the
shelter website www.azferrets.com

After shelter notifies me that payment has been received, I will mail
artwork to the winner. This is a beautiful and original piece of art in
a redwood/cherry frame. It will be an outstanding addition to any wall.