From:
Specialz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 1997 14:38:58 +0000
Dear FML Readers

You are all aware of the crisis in Spokane and if you have followed the past
few FML's you are aware that Jean Smith's daughter (Kim C.  Peterson) has
been very ill since the incident and now is in the hospital for testing
since the doctors have not been able to diagnose the problem so far.

The FML has been great with the kindness that has been offered to Jean and I
thought it important to mention that Four of the fuzzballs that were killed
at Jeans were owned by Kim, if I may ask for your kindness to go one step
further, I am sure Kim would appreciate some phone calls and possibly some
get well cards not to mention some sympathy for the loss of her kids, even
after the amount of time myself and so many of you have put into helping out
I still can not imagine what they have and are still going through.

Thanks again for your Kindness

Holy Family Hospital
North 5633 Lingerwood
Spokane, Washington 99207  Phone 509-482-0111  Room  340