From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 19:56:54 EST
From the dark blue smoke that has mysteriously and abruptly appeared
before you emerges a woman clad in midnight blue robes.  After you catch
your breath from her wondrous beauty (which is very difficult I might
add), you realize that it's the great, all knowing (yes, Kathleen and
Robin "I know"), and ferrety one ... the Ferret Oracle.

"Oh ferret love slaves, behold the wonder!  My sidekick and partner in
crime ... er in all things ferrety, I mean, has bestowed onto me a link
to a nifty video.  A clip that she stole from an unwitting anonymous one
from the left coast we'll call Bird.  I'm not sure how the Bird devil
came across this marvel, but who cares.  For it is mine now.  And what's
mine is yours, oh you ferret puppets of the FML you."

"Behold!"
<http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=638387270173740754&q=ferret>

The Great Ferret Oracle, Slave to no one and object of worship by many.