From:
Tracy Tunnison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 1996 10:52:02 -0400
I just couldn't get past the first post without writing anything :(
Unfortunately the only thing I have to offer is myself, funds are very short
at this time.  If anyone can get any of these ferrets to me that Troy Lynn
found, I can take as many as needed.  I wish I lived closer and could do
more, but I am praying for the poor fuzzies already.  I am short on medical
supplies as it is, but can get the poor babies vaccinated and
neutered/spayed on credit and for a low price (my boss/vet lets me have
everything at cost and I can bill it if necessary).  I hope everyone tries
to do all they can, I would hate for tle to take out a second mortgage, who
knows what could happen to her in the future.  I do have 15 more cages not
in use at this time, and could come up with more from friends if needed.  I
will still try to see if I can get together any kind of care package and/or
money, but don't see how I can at present.

Tle, you are indeed one of the most caring people I have (sort of) met!  My
prayers are with you as you try to right what this man has wronged.  How
anyone could have such a horrendous disregard for life, I'll never
understand.  I'd like to do a few choice things to this so-called breeder!
I have rescued a few fuzzbeans from this sort of situation, but have never
seen anything on this scale.

Thanks for listening while I rant, if there is anything I can do, tle, let
me know.

Tracy Tunnison
Mid-Michigan Ferrets
GLFA Show Registrar