From:
Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 1996 10:19:45 -0400
I just stopped by the STAR* PO Box, and the postal person behind the counter
could not wait to tell me about the new stamp - I even got a sneak preview...

October 3 will be the release date of a series of Endangered Species stamps
(.32) at your local post office.  The upper left stamp, the first and most
prominent, is of a Black Footed Ferret.

So, you can't buy only ferret stamps, but you can buy the sheet (of 20 I
think) which is very nicely set up with different endangered species.  I'm
going to get the commemorative set (I collect animal stamps anyway).

So, hurry to your local post office and ask for the endangered species
stamps...

Pam Grant