From:
Randy Ferret Aid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 19:18:53 -0500
hello FML friends.  i know it's hard, another large rescue, another
shelter needs help.  We're STILL dealing with a huge mess, even after
2 months and only 29 ferrets.  Rocky's has double the amount of ferrets
and are still in the "new" stage of their rescue.

Although we only have $123.76 in our bank account and 4 ferrets still
needing urgent dental care, 2 ferrets needing urgent adrenal surgery and
many others needing vaccines and x-rays, i sent $50 to Rocky's from our
last ebay auction.  i have also decided that our new auctions (listed
below) will also be shared with this latest rescue group.

As a shelter mom who has just gone through a traumatic rescue and still
reeling in the pain and fears from it, i would like to be able to share
what i can with this latest rescue as many of you other shelters shared
with me when i needed you.

today i took a look, for the 1st time, at all the photos from both
Haggersville rescues.  It was sad.  i was sorry to see such filth and
despair.  i was however happy to see that the level of abuse did not come
close to the Paris case.  Ontario ferret back-yard breeders don't provide
litter boxes, blankets or hammocks.  Most times, they don't even provide
an indoor cage.

GOOD ON YA Rocky's for taking this on.  i hope the FAS's auction will
bring in a little help for us both.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7137723474
hemp ferret bracelet

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7137725320