From:
"Michael Schieman, Mee Maw and ferrets" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 21:10:22 -0500
Greetings and Humblifications!

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all the folks who have written to us.
Your good wishes and prayers have done much to bring cheer to our time of
trouble.

We're hanging in there and hope to be back on the FML sometime soon.

In the meantime, we hope that BIG will allow a couple of quick messages that
will help us to make the best use of the online time that we can manage:

PML members: The PML is suspended for now.  It will return when it can be
what its members expect of it.

Ferret-Adventures: Please suspend our subscription, for now.

Pepita's ML: Please suspend this subscription too. We'll rejoin when we can.
You're doing a great job, Melissa.

Again, thanks to all of you for the nice letters.  We're sorry that we can't
respond to them right now.  We hope to do better at some future time.

Many much loves and blessings,

Paw Paw, Mee Maw, Tater and Odie

Joy to the World!!!