From:
"ferretlovers.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 14:26:28 -0700
Hi Pwincess Anna, dis be Mr. Muldoone from da Bwidge.  I not sur what
cibered gwemlins be eidder but I checkes on your babbies and dey are
doing fine.  After dey awives here at da Bwidge, dey sent to wives wif
a nice waddy fewet Miz Stinker.  I don't knows why dey calls her dat,
she not be a stinky fewet.  When I goes to check on dem for you, dey be
pwayin and jumps and actin silly.  I asks Miz.  Stinky how she wikes
takin care of dem and she say she wikes it a wot.  Miz.  Stinky tells me
dat all her wife she wanted to be a mamma but nebber gots to but now she
be a mamma and she wikes it a wot.  I checks on da odders you mentions
and dey be doin gud too.  Dey misses you but dey comes to check on you
sometimes.

Hammy head be sticking out all over da pwace hair and I hab hammy head
every mornin when I gets up and dats why I wear a ball cap to try to hide
my hammy head hair.  I tink my hammy head head be wurs dan most.

I sworry your mom be sad 'bout odder fewets cwossing over to da Bwidge.
It sound wike your mom habe a heart stuffed full of wove so she be sads
when annoder cwoses.  You are wucky you gots such a good mom wif a
stuffed heart.