From:
Donald Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 16:20:10 -0700
Hello again,

I have a question.... Well two to be exact.....

First: What is the fascination with my boots?  I work construction and my
feet can smell pretty gnarly after a day of fun and sun in Phoenix and
the two carpet sharks (that one I love, they have earned that name) just
cannot stop climbing in and out of them.

Second: Bingo has some "dreadlocks" on his back, I have bathed and
brushed him twice to try to get the knots out.... It is only in a couple
of spots, would it be okay if I used scissors to snip off the spots, or
should I let nature take her course with the knots?

Other than those two questions I have no immediate questions.  For those
I have not yet done so, I want to thank you for all the tips, advice,
stories, and other things that you have shared with me.

Now just to keep me away from the pet store tomorrow and the weekend from
buying the other two carpet sharks.......

Don, Nameo, and Bingo (my human babies are with mommy this week)