From:
mark bethke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 07:09:25 -0800
Good morning to all.  We recently were given the greatest gift , two
beautiful sables, girl and boy.  They were rescued and we adopted them.
Both are on the thin side and we are trying to fatten them up, we are
giving them nutrical , endless amounts of totally ferret and a huge bowl
of water to rehydrate.  Is there anything else that might expedite their
weight gain .  I haven't tried the gravy yet and am planning to use that.

The girl doesn't like a tube on the syringe feeding in her mouth and
protests in the nipping way, that takes Insure our old standby out of
the picture .

Any suggestion would be appreciated.
Happy holidays to all,
Mark & Peta