From:
mark bethke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 14:48:41 -0800
I don't agree with his decision to keep the ferret, it was truly stupid
on his part.

I know we don't have all the details such as;

Why didn't anyone hear this ferret clawing and scratching at the locker
especially at night when the barracks are very quiet?

How did this all come to light without the commanding officer being
notified?

What has happened to the soldier now that this is all out in the open?

And lastly why didn't the girlfriend or mother house the ferret?

Could the person whole first heard about this give us an update as to
what transpired since first reporting this.

As for the public attack against my ability to keep ferrets or the Love I
have for my ferrets or voice my opinion then the person who stated this
violated the by-laws of this list serve... further contact with said
person resulted in a heated and nasty argument.

It just goes to show how brave people are when they can make accusations
and slander from their keyboards.

Mark .....