From:
Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 1997 09:54:57 PDT
Well for those who couldn't make it, maybe you can go to a show near you.
For those who could, but missed it..tsk tsk.

It was a splendid show and I have this feeling that next year will need a
much larger place!  There were soo many people, and I saw many who were
there out of interest (non-owners).  You couldn't help but to see owners
explaining about the pride of being owned and all the fun things about
ferrets to non-owners.  I think Cincinnati's ferret population is rising as
you read this.

Elvis was there and pictures don't quite do him justice!  Man is he big!

I learned lots of tips on ferret care, got some nifty new harnesses which
the fuzzies love and am slowly trying to get my owners to eat Totally Ferret
thanks to the sample bag from Dr Williams.

But the big news is we did get that 6' tall Kritter Kage Kondo into our
little Toyota Preiva and made it home safe.  They love it so much that it's
hard to get them out of the cage for house time now.  We leave the cage door
open and they just keep playing inside.  Plus on the top level they lounge
around and can scope out the whole room.

There is one problem, I have this wierd feeling that they want us to leave
and go to more shows ;-)

Thanx again to the whole staff at the show, I just wish I could have brought
my guys, we were just to worried about them catching something and not being
able to fly with us at the end of the month.

Kevin

Charlie "Freddi get up here and check out what those crazy pets are doing in
the food area again"

Freddi "Let me finish my scaling pratice in the vertical tube"