Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 20:13:48 GMT
I will probably get flamed for this post, but it is how I feel, personally.
What is the point of flames?  If someone makes a mistake, excuse it and get
on with your life.  Instead, people post about it for three or four days
straight and get others talking about the subject.  Pretty soon this List
is nothing but people's flames for one another.  If you disagree with
someone, either let it go or e-mail them privately.  Don't drag the whole
FML into your little cat fight.  I signed up for this list to help me learn
a few things that would help me raise my ferret.  Now, up to half of it can
be bickering over nonsense.  Leave the mud-slinging to the politicians,
folks.  We are better than that.

Shannon.