From:
Ron Knipple <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 13:27:08 EDT
Hello All!  Well the puter is going back to be upgraded.  Its that time
already!  Just wanted to let everyone know so that you all dont think that
my emails are just going unresponded to.  Although, I wont be suprised if
the S/) comes home with a 1 gig puter.  He wont shut up about it.

Would like to thank everyone for all of the contact I have made through
this and Ill be looking forward to the UPS shipment of the new puter.
Take care and Ill look for you all soon.

PS.  I did send out info for Lycos(free internet access to a few people,
anyone else interested can go to Lycos homepage and look for free ISP.
It will give it to you.  I installed it from a disc I saved it to!

hugs
Peiko,Ghengus,Loki
Matt and Ron