Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 01:40:54 -0500
I think that my ferret might have fleas.  I've noticed that since I got him
I've been itching a lot.  I have like little bumps on my arm and my dad
told me that Codey might have Fleas.  Now I'm getting worried.  Cause even
if he does have fleas now I would have to get them out of my house too.
How do I check Codey for fleas and how do I get them out of my house?  I
know to get shampoo and spray for him, but I need to know how to get them
out of my house for me?

Thanks,
Mike Seevers

PS How do I check codey for fleas?