From:
Weasle Queen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Dec 2005 06:36:55 -0600
Sandee, Please look out for Balthazar who passed this morning while in
a coma, this came on unexpectedly.  He was sleeping with me when I woke
up all of a sudden to find that he'd just passed.

Bal is a cute sable siamese hob.  He has a funny walk, kinda like Charlie
Chaplin.  This happened after he was born when his aunt got a little
carried away when she was cleaning him.  (She cut the tendon in his
ankle)  He is a fun loving guy, loves everyone and especialy loved me
as I treated him a little more soecial than the others.

Please make sure he gets to his momma, Lady Dana who passed on June 28th,
his 1/2 brothers Komats & Motomo who passed this year and his nephew Sub
Zero who just passed October 25th.  Could you also please make sure he
hooks up with Yowler as I was told that they had met before Bal was born.
Yowler and Bal were my "Special Boys" Yowler died on 11/15/01 at the ag
of 15wks and Balthazar was born 26 days later on 12/10/01.

Please give Bal a hug and kiss for me as he would have been 4yrs old next
Saturday.  I miss him soo much that now my heart feels as if it will
never heal.  Please tell him how much I love him and if it would bring
him back, I'd gladly give back his trophy and ribbons just to have him
back in my arms.  Please also tell him how much his sister Kiara will
miss him.

thank you,
mommy Debi

WEASLE QUEEN