From:
D K SADOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 21:13:59 -0500
You guys are making me pull my hair out!!  For the people who privately
E-mailed me about my post & UNDERSTOOD what I was saying and your for
offers "THANKYOU"!  For other people like Barb, who I don't think you
REALY got what I was saying.  HEY GUYS, if you actually read my post
(not just skimmed over it) you would have seen that it really wasn't the
fact that the box never came.  It was because she kept E-mailing me and
telling me it was ON THE WAY, NOW IT IS IN MASS., NOW IT IS IN VERMONT,
I GOT IT BACK AND I AM RESENDING IT.

For the people who said "I" don't seem to understand what Christmas is
all about, PLEASE, go back and REREAD my post and PLEASE REREAD Diane
Iverson's post.  My point was that this woman kept E-MAILING me and
CALLING me on the phone INSISTING that there WAS a package and it WAS
on it's way!  This was going on for" 5-6 WEEKS" folks!  I did however
first e-mail her to let her know it never arrived but then she kept this
going by constantly e-mailing me about it.  I e-mailed her back out of
courteously.  I always try to e-mail back everyone who contact me as I
don't want them to think I am being RUDE or a SNOB.

"I" was also a SECRET SANTA.  I contacted the 3 shelters of the kids I
was sponsoring letting them know I picked their kids.  I contacted them
again to let them know WHEN I was sending the presents out, and contacted
them one more time to make sure that the packages arrived.

This woman STOPED e-mailing me once I asked for the name of the person
she sent the package through and had also requested the tracking number.
I gave her every opportunity to be honest!  She never e-mailed me again
so now my computer is peaceful once more.  If you are going to be a
secret Santa, follow through, if you can't, then say so.  But for GOD'S
SAKE don't string people ( the shelter and rescues) along, we have better
things to do with our time.  I had lost 6 of my babies, my favorite rat &
MY SISTER IN-LAW, ALL in the month of December so I wasn't in a Christmas
mood because of these events!  My kids DID get presents for Christmas, WE
made sure of that, and so did my Ariel and Lauren from LOS.  Christine
made sure Ariel (Eyore's new owner) had extra presents for Eyore for
Christmas.

Now, this subject is done, I was only venting!  Thankyou to every one who
privately E-mailed me about this subject and my senior kids, (((HUGS)))
to ALL of you!

Debi & the Fuzzy Loving Ferret Rescue Furkids and (((KISSES))) from the
senior furkids