Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2012 09:12:36 -0400
This isn't actually a raw diet product. It's a kind of supplement you
add to your own raw meat. Im assuming it's so you don't have to feed
organ meats and bone in meats (hence the calcium and liver powder). I
haven't personally used it. I know commercial raw products that are
recommended are natures instinct, Stella and Chewys, primal, and Bravo
(not an inclusive list, just the ones I'm familiar with). I just feed
raw meats from my grocery store :)

We have a lot of information about raw diets at
www.holisticferret60.proboards.com.

Jaclynn