From:
Rachel Zelichover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Nov 1998 19:11:35 +0200
Hullo everybody,
I posted awhile ago asking for advise on introducing ferrets.Also asked for
substitutes for Ferrotone and bitter apple.Just an update on the situation,
they love oil,but wont lick each other,tabasco sauce does not faze them
when they bite each other and I have just about lost my little mind.  I
have taken the one that always fights and seperated him,he is in a cage
where they play and sleeps next to them in the cage.I have to let him play
seperatly.It has been two weeks ,and I really dont know what to do.  Once
again I turn to all you good hearted people for more advise and thank you
for advise I have already received.Please please let me know how you all
succeded in making harmony with your ferrets.

Thanks again
Russell (frustrated in Israel)