From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 17:42:59 PST
I was reading a ferret hand book the other day and I saw some that said if
you castrate your male ferrets they aren't unusually agressive around
mating season and aren't dominant.  Does anyone know anything about this?
My male ferret is pretty agressive even at 7-weeks old.  Does anyone know
how much it costs or if their are any Southern California vets that perform
this operation?  Thank you.

Maggie-I hate baths!

Tyrone-I hate Maggie!