From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 08:31:57 -0400
Hoomans don't learn!!

I was justs nibblin on my duck soup, Jillie was nexts to me with a little
in the cover.  I had just decided to save some for later (a girl with a
svelte figure like mine can't eat too much at once!).  I knew I'd be safe
stashin it, cause Mommy blamed it on Jillie last time.  I had the bowl
firmly in my mouth (I'm a good carrier!  but it was tipping and spilling
my duck soup over the side- not my fault the bowl's not designed for
travel!) when in comes Mommy.  She realized immediately what I'm doing
and heads right to me.  Well I know what she's gonna do (she makes me eat
the duck soup in the kitchen only - boring!  A gal likes a meal with a
view!), so me and that duck soup bowl sped up.  We dashed into the hall,
past the bathroom (no time for detours) and were just in the bedroom when
Mommy caught up to us.  But we made our goal - we gots some duck soup on
the bedroom rug!

Duck soup is so much more fun to go!

Mommy can't believes she forgots!! dook dook!
Mikette