From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2012 10:37:59 +0300
Hello Ferret Friends,

As many of you know, I need to move my ferrets and other animals out
of Ethiopia and back to the US. You can read about it and see several
photos of my animals and me:

        http://www.gofundme.com/1l8da0
        http://s1144.photobucket.com/albums/o492/celebrateoften/

A kind friend in the US has donated this nice silver ring in the form
of a ferret that's wrapped itself around your finger:
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL74/133183/8541089/405016162.jpg

Let's have an auction!

1. Make your best offers by email to me up until noon,
   Dec 18 West Coast time.

2, The winner (you, of course!) will then have till 6pm to send the
   price either to the fundraising site or, via PayPal, to me directly.

     http://www.gofundme.com/1l8da0

3. And then my friend will send the ring to you.

We expect it will all be done in time for you to enjoy your ring at
Christmas -- or to use it as a Christmas present.

Want to see more photos of my animals and my life here in Ethiopia?
You'll probably be surprised at how green and mild the area is. The
first photo was taken just after the rainy season.

    http://s1144.photobucket.com/albums/o492/celebrateoften/