From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 2013 10:19:38 +0300
The Fed gv't has started construction for a public transport rail
system within the capital city and from there to other areas. The
city, and incoming arteries to it, are paralyzed -- literally --
with streets torn up everywhere.

However, last week I got a big step done (for selling the business'
car so I can leave and come back to the US with my ferret and dogs and
cats): The old biz partners are now 100% out and the new ones in. I'd
expected to get the new partners' signatures on papers to allow me to
sell the car. However, neither could make it to the Document
Authentication and Registration building to sign. I go back on Tues.
At least one of the two will probably make it then.

The reason these street blockages are so difficult is that here are no
alerts to upcoming blockages, and when you get to one, no indications
of how to detour from there. All hit or miss. Lots of time spent
crawling along narrow winding streets. Sometimes people are helpful,
sometimes not. Occasionally hostile. Occasionally delightful.