From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 21:10:56 -0700
>>waves<<

Membership Director, Kit here turning the floor over to Miss Dixie club
Treasurer for the financial report.

Miss Dixie...

Thank you, Kit.  I'd like to give the report for Kouri's S.O.S Shelter
Ferrets in Need.

First for Gizmo, special thanks to everyone who donated to Gizmo's adrenal
surgery.  We would like to thank the Extreme Weezils, Heidi & James, April,
Finnegan & Nicodemus and Sarah N.  for their generosity.  Sarah N. is the
lucky winner of the hammock in the drawing and it's on the way.

For Fred, very special thanks go to Leaann C., Natalie D., and Millie W.
for their kindness and donations to Fred's adrenal surgery.  Also thanks
goes to Lori S.  and the Tri-State Club's vet who did the surgery.  An
update on Fred will soon be on the page.

Natalie will receive the hammock from the drawing.  Special thanks go to
Jacksonville Area Ferret Fanciers Association for providing the hammocks
for the drawings.  Anyone donating anything will be entered in a separate
drawing for each shelter ferret in need.

Just a reminder that Stubby and Dusty are still needing help.  Anyone
donating $20 will receive their choice of a ferret sized afghan by Kouri
or Aunt Kathryn or for Stubby if you prefer a hammock or sleep sack.

Please visit Kouri's Fan Club Support Our Shelters-Shelter Ferrets in Need
pages

For Stubby
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/SOS.html

For Dusty
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/SOS3.html

Well, that's the financial report for now.  Thank you all for helping
Kouri's Fan Club help shelter ferrets.  We couldn't do it without you.

Miss Dixie signing off..

=======
Please visit to see how you can help SpokesModel
Ferret Stormy help shelter ferrets
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/news.html