From:
Sue Howard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 21:53:01 EDT
Hi Guys!

Not so long ago I wrote to the list and asked advice for potty training
my furkids.  I recieved an article from a member and it was the most
wonderful article.  It was titled "Ferret's First Foster Home-Litter Box
Ledgerdemain".  Yeah, that's the correct spelling.  It's the most
wonderful article and I've sent it to a few of my friends who are having
problems also, and I would love to give credit since the author's name is
not on the article.  I would also like to ask a favor (friendly of course)
of the author...if I can track him/her down.  If you responded to my
plea about potty training please please PLEASE!  Email me back at
[log in to unmask]  I can't locate the old email, and the author sent it to
my personal email and not to the list or I would have been able to track
down old archives.  Thank you so much!

Sue and the furkids
Dante - "I KNOW I can break into this cabinet even though it's got a
childproof magnetic lock on it! I KNOW I can and I'll keep trying too!"
Toby - "Pinned ya!"
Paul - "I'm BLIND?  I'm DEAF?  Wait a minute, I'm OLD (8) TOO???  I don't
believe you one bit...let me go kick Dante and Toby's butt just to prove
it!"