From:
Kathy Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 08:21:44 -0400
>From:    Monica Smith <[log in to unmask]>
>I have been told by some that clumping litter is OK.  But many others say
>its a BIG no,no....  Please advise!!!

Hi--

The litter we have come to prefer is wood stove pellets.

If you must use kitty litter, find a dust free brand.  Dan used to buy a
grocery store brand $2 for 20#.

As much as possible avoid scented litter (may cause an allergic reaction)
and clumping litter as it has the potential to get stuck in the nostrils
or sinus cavities of snorkeling ferrets or stick to the behinds of poopy
ferrets and cause blockages in those areas.

KG