From:
"Montgomery, Vicki E" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 10:36:53 -0600
FMLer's of Chicago CAN YOU HELP????

>There's a Ferret in Chicago, IL that needs rescue.  The owner is about
>to kill the animal.
>
>Is there anyone in Chicago that can take this animal?

Hello Bonnie ([log in to unmask])

I have your name from a concerned neighbor I do believe... First step is
like First Aid..  GO GET THAT FERRET... from there we will get help on
this... Keep him/her in your bathroom or wherever..  surely wherever
(except outside) is better that with an owner who contemplates killing
him/her... FERRET PEOPLE WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN HERE...

You need a Chicago Rescue???  ... Judy Gronwald maybe can help if we can
get in touch with her... but DO NOT WORRY..  there are many rescues that
can help and if need be I will drive up from Texas to get this ferret.
BUT PLEASE... save his or her life first... PLEASE HELP... go get 'em....