From:
"Montgomery, Vicki E" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 07:45:46 -0500
OH sweet Rachael;

I'm so sorry you and your family have to endure this loss.  If anyone
flames you PLEASE keep in mind that person either does not know ferrets
or does not allow their ferrets out of a prison to be a ferret.  Well I
guess they could also just be bitter hateful people too... but - YOU DID
NOTHING WRONG.

It is sad that accidents happen, and sadder when we loose someone we
love, but honey, it happens.  Maybe God knew best, maybe it was just a
freak accident - but it was an accident!  Let Sebastian rest in peace
and later when you are able allow yourself to find another who you can
love as much as him, to honor the love you have for Sebastian.  Love
flourishes when it's shared - your love for him will continue to grow
as you shed it on others.

As trite as this sounds -- this is the circle of life... Be well dear
girl and give Pukka an extra squeeze and kiss... it's not her fault
either.

Vicki
Vicki Montgomery
Tricks and Treats Rescue