From:
Jo Ellen Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 14:37:15 -0600
Well, well, well.  Now I see how he is.  We have been having a blizzard
here since last night & some of the snow blew in between the front
outside & inside doors.  When I went to open the inside door to look out at
the weather Marty ran over to the door & tunneled through the little drift
inside the door just like a snow plow!!  He was having such a good time
that I thought I would get a bunch of snow & put in in the bathtub so he
could play, also so I could shut the door & not freeze us out.  So I worked
& worked to get a bucket of snow for my little precious one, & when I put
him in the tub he looked at it, backed away & looked at me as if to say "I
don't think so!"  Good grief.  I guess he just likes to play in the stuff
that he finds himself.  If anyone out there has stories to share e-mail me.
I would love to hear about other little babies since Marty is the center
of my world.

Jo & Marty