From:
Chris Snoberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 10:42:06 -0800
I just received a postcard in the mail from the "NEEPs, Inc." company -
most of you will know them better as the "The Ferret Store".  They are
announcing a limited time offering (purchases from 1/1/01 to 2/28/01) -
will earn "POP" points.

Each time you shop The Ferret Store, you will earn one POP for each dollar
spent.  Collect enough POP's and you can get free merchandise!

Ferret Product Rewards:
50 POP's - "I Love Ferrets Bumper Sticker"
100 POP's - 1 pack N-Bone Ferret Chew Sticks
100 POP's - 1 Scented Odor Blaster
150 POP's - 1 Super Pet Ferret Hammock
150 POP's - 1 pack of Cage Diapers
200 POP's - 1 Super Pet Bubble Wave Fun-nels Maze
200 POP's - 1 8oz Marshall Bi-Odor
350 POP's - 1 Marshall Polar Fleece Hanging Napsack
400 POP's - 1 Ferret Store Ultimate Designer Hammock
400 POP's - 1 Super Pet Flex-E-Fun-nel
500 POP's - 1 Pet Zone Climb-N-Sail Ferret Boat
750 POP's - 1 Great Wall
1000 POP'S - 1 50lb capacity Vittles Vault
2500 POP's - 1 Quality Cage Stow-N-Go Ferret Home/Travel Cage
5000 POP's - 1 Super Pet Multi-Floor Ferret Home

This in itself is a great program - for those of us on the list who spend
large sums 'o money at The Ferret Store.  If you can't find anything on the
list that you could use yourself, think about using your earned points and
redeem it for something that you could drop by/mail to your local ferret
shelter for them to use.

I have emailed the company and suggested that maybe they should consider
extending the program to allow purchasers to "donate" their points to
shelters.  I myself probably won't earn enough points by myself to trade
for anything wonderful on the list.  However, if they allowed us to
"donate" the points to a shelter, the shelter might get enough to get some
much needed supplies.  It was only a suggestion, but I'm hoping it's a
suggestion they like enough to use.  Keep your fingers crossed!