From:
Tryntje Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 1995 11:55:35 -0400
To:  Tony and Donna

We just want you to know that we mourn along with you on the passing of
Reebok.  We presently have 10 little fuzzies and one of them, the oldest,
has not been well for some time now.  We know that her days are numbered.
We have lost a total of 5 over the past few years and each has always been a
special companion.  My wife and I both cry every time one dies.  When the
first one died I was at school (teacher) and could hardly get through the
rest of the day until I could go to the vet's and pay my last respects.  I
broke down at the vet's and she must have thought that she had a real basket
case on her hands, but I couldn't have cared less.  I felt that I had lost a
member of my family.  I say all of this only to let you know that we
understand what you are now going through and we suffer along with you.

Warmest dooks from us and our 10 kids,
Cam and Teresa Miller and
Buddy, Jasper, Sarah, Nikki, Benji, Scooter, Snoopy, Josie, BJ, and Sadie.

Tryntje Miller                   Net:[log in to unmask]
Conrad Grebel College Library    Tel: (519) 885-0220 ext. 239
Waterloo, Ontario                Fax: (519) 885-0014
N2L 3G6