From:
Tony & Donna Vincent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 1995 22:39:00 EDT
i just wanted to let everyone know that reebok died yesterday afternoon.
monday night he started passing blood with his diarrhea.  our vet was sure
he would not live much longer.  when i got home from work, i found him
hanging from his hammock.  i called our vet to ask if he would do an autopsy
on him.  i took him over last might and found that his stomach and
intestines looked bloody and dark.  i should know the results of the tissue
samples on friday.  i am grateful for everyone's help and understanding.  my
vet was very appreciative of the information that you all provided to me.  i
could not go to work today because i was so upset for loosing my little
reebok.  i know there are many of you that have felt the same way.  my
husband and i cried all last night wishing there could have been something
more we could have done for him.  reebok was the reason i started getting
ferrets in the first place.  my 3 year old son keeps asking where reebok is
and that seems to make it harder on all of us.  my son and i called nikki,
our other ferret, reebok today.  nikki appears to be missing reebok like the
rest of the family.  i will keep you in touch of any information we find out
about reebok's autopsy.

sincerely,
the vincent menagerie