From:
Tara RADFORD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 20:59:08 -0800
My name is Tara and we have 5 babies...having had ferts for 18 years.I
have just "lurked" until now......tho I am acquainted with Dr Williams
(HI..!!!) and Mike (Hey Mike!!) from miamiferret.org

I noticed that last night there were people looking for custom hammies
and sacks so I thought I had better help......

I met B J through e/bay when I first won a bid on a unique ferret
swing...(Kristine <Mimsy> from the Bend Oregon Shelter received a BIG one
from us,and her kids "love it!!")  Since then B J has made custom beds and
hammies for a blind ferret (Oregon City Shelter kid,Glenn) and a neuro.
challenged boy on the tree..(Randee)

She is using my lucky kids to be the testers,and they are "NUTS" about
everything she sends!  SO.....you can e/mail her [log in to unmask]
She is pretty busy making stuff for me (more swings and hammies) so if
she is a bit slow,DON'T worry!  EVERYTHING is absolutely done to perfection
and her prices are very low.....I have 8 pictures of the big swing on my
Club photos on Frolicking Ferrets on Yahoo!  You will find my Club (and
Millies',hi Mil..ha) listed under Pets,not ferrets...So if you would like
to see it, join us...we have a really great Club besides!  Sorry,this was
sooo long but hey,alot to say!

Happiest of Holidays to Everyone...if you haven't picked a kid off the
tree yet,PLEASE DO!! (and E/mail B J...you will NOT be disappointed!)
I have never seen such beautiful work!

I LOVE this group....I cry a bit,each night <sigh!!>

Love To All....
Tara (and, of coarse..Jerry,hubby AND Bruiser,BuddyRico,RamboBuncious,
Muffin & Solita...our busy/ness of 5)