Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 18:11:31 -0400
*How long have you had ferrets?
I don't have ferrets.  Ferrets have me.  Have had me now, for bout
4 ears.

* What got you interested in ferrets?
Well, anyone who knows me, knows the Helena story......went to Petco to
replace a fancy rat that our neighbor accidentally killed with a carbon
monoxide leak.  Roxy died, saving their lives.  Explaining that to 7 year
old?  Impossible.  Went in for rat -- dropped keys accidentally.  Bent to
retrieve, and felt someone grab my pony tail.  Not only grab but wrapped
her furry little claws in it so good that we had to cut some to remove
her paw.  I was hooked -- and she came home with me.

*Do your ferrets get an Easter basket or Xmas stocking (or any other
 holiday gifts)?
What, are you kidding?  They buy ME Xmax and Easter goodies!!!  Ok, ok --
so maybe I get them some too.....just maybe.....*grins*

About you-

1. Do you consider yourself an owner, enthusiast, or slave?
None of the above, well almost none, if your not including the owner
part... I consider myself enthusiastically owned and enslaved, by them.

2. How many hours a week do you spend tending to your babies?
As many as I possibly can, when I can hunt the little dastards out......
exceptions: Weekends.  They leave cage at 6 a.m. -- hit Mommy and
Daddy's room at 6:01 a.m. -- destroy as much as they can, climb all over
us -- bite toes, take showers -- spray us with water and leave around
11:00 a.m......to hide....for a couple minutes.....back at 11:15.....and
on an on it goes!!

3. Do you have any tattoos, piercings, etc?
Hey!!!  What's that got to do with anything here?  *Ok, my son talked me
into one -- a teeney butterfly that is easily hidden with bra strap on
right shoulder blade.  And it HURT thank you very much!!

About the FML-
*Why did you join the FML?
Thought it would be a good place to learn more, also socializes in a
sense, with other ferret lovers.  **I stole this answer from someone
else!**

* What is your favorite thing about this group?
The stories, and yes, Sukie's Long winded messages (WINK WINK).  Again,
I defer to the above comment with an added -- I have found some AWESOME
people here -- people who are sensitive and caring, and feel the same
way I do about my kidlets!!

3. Least favorite thing?
The slamming of others for no apparent reason.  They hear something or
make something up and post it like it is the ALL MIGHTLY TRUTH.  Ok --
Marguerite -- thank you for typing these for me -- hehehe.  I again --
steal the comment.

Lord, help me to be grateful for what I have, and not greedy for what I
want.....