From:
Mary McCarty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 10:45:58 -0700
MEERKATS: Order Carnivora - Family Herpestidae.

I love Meerkat Manor, too! Great show :)

PRAIRIE DOGS: Order Rodentia - Family Sciuridae.

Speaking of prairie dogs - I got a call last night from some guy in Utah
who wanted to adopt some ferrets from me (hello, Pennsylvania Ferret
Rescue - aren't I a little far to adopt from?) so he could use them to
hunt and take care of his prairie dog problem.  He wasn't happy to learn
that his idea would more than likely not work, but I got a nice chuckle
out it <g>

Mary
www.ferretrescue.com