From:
suzi lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 15:34:01 -0800
Hi,
My mom bought my ferrets a product called 8 in 1 peanut Butter Crunch for
a treat.  Is any one familar with this product?

I am looking at the ingredients and I am uncomfortable with many.  First
ingredient corn (which is not good) sweetened bananna chips, sweetened
dried cranberries, dehydrated diced pineapples, sugar, cane molasses.

I thought ferrets didn't digest vegetables or fruit?  Also all that sugar
can't be good??  And could dehydrated pineapples, cranberries and bananna
chips possibly cause a blockage?

How can they sell this stuff?  I thought 8 in 1 made good products.

We have been using the 8 in 1 in Ultimate food.

suzi

P.S I thanked my mom for thinking of the ferrets, but I'm pretty sure I
will be taking this back to the stote for a refund.