From:
Nancy Farlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 11:56:15 -0500
>I asked last week if anyone has used EaglePack ferret food and I got
>no replies.

Carol,

I considered replying, but this may not be relevant.  Anyway, I love
Eagle Pack's Premium Select dog food, the lamb & rice formula.  I tried
several high-end dog foods when my dog graduated from puppy to adult
food, and only the Eagle Pack worked for him.  He is now a five-year-old
champion show dog and has been on Eagle Pack his entire adult life.  The
quality has been consistently good.  FWIW...

Nancy and critters