From:
"Three Rivers Ferret Council, Inc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 06:19:20 -0400
Fuzzy Lovers!

Don't forget to mark your calendars for May 11, 2002 for the Three Rivers
Ferret Show - an ADV Research Benefit Event!

We have received 204 ADV Test Sponsorships as of 8/7/01 - many thanks to
Pet Supplies Plus (Gold Sponsor) & Northview Animal Hospital (Bronze
Sponsor) for their generosity.  Sponsorships are still available and
needed!

A variety of specialty rings are also still available for sponsoring - get
your request in soon before they are all taken!

The show location is being moved, but our date remains the same.  We have
filed suit against the prior hall for canceling our contract and have found
a new location but have not yet secured it.  Details will be available on
our web page soon regarding the new location.

For sponsorship information and opportunities - or for more information,
please visit our web page or contact us!

Three Rivers Ferret Council, Inc.
a 501(c)3 non-profit organization
PO Box 7412
Pittsburgh, PA  15213-0412