From:
Wendi Hol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 11:12:09 EDT
Anyone have any listings for ferret wise Vets in South Dakota area ...

I've been lurking these last few days, and would like to take this
opportunity to send out my prayers and hopes to the survivors of the NYC
disaster ... and to say how wonderful it has been to see the overwhelming
show of support and caring from the members of the ferret community (to
name a few).  I've always said that Ferret Fanciers were special sorts of
people, and this just drives that message home!

Hugs to all the fuzzies,
and all the best to everyone,
Wendi