From:
Eileen Cabalo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2007 07:59:49 -0700
I take my fuzzies to the Ryan Veterinary Hospital at the University of
Pennsylvania. This is the home of Karen Rosenthal, a world reknowned
vet who specializes in ferrets. While there are residents there, Dr.
Rosenthal oversees the care of all fuzzies. My fuzzies' doc is Daniella
Yaakov, and she is excellent. She will talk with you at length and
answer any questions you have. She realizes that fuzzies are like your
kids, and respects that to the utmost degree. She'll also give you
the facts, and will give her honest opinion, but she will not try to
persuade you in the care of your ferrets.

Here's the website: http://www.vet.upenn.edu/

Hope this helps!

Eileen (Nerf and Cosette's mom)