Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2007 22:38:03 -0500
how in the world did you find out about those?????????? Chris has
already made arrangements to go get them. For some reason they never
call her, they call me then I have to call her to go get them. I can't
believe word got up in your direction.

Yesterday, we lost the last little girl we got from them. She was just
about totally naked a little on the head and a few on the feet and that
was it but she had an eye poking out. We got her her Lupron and made
arrangements for the eye to be removed, Dr Murray said it was Lymphoma.
We already have one with that problem but she has tumors on her tummy
and elsewhere so we won't put her through it but little Julie seemed
perfectly fine otherwise. She got into everything and was the matron of
them all, and flaunted it, was in a foster home that allows free rein
all the time as she is home with them all the time. She fell head over
hills for this one and then 2 days ago Julie got sick, we suspect the
Lymphoma got to her brain. Was one of the hardest deaths our Foster mom
ever experienced and it had me bawling too. Only had her about 2 weeks.

Thanks by the way, for letting us know, always best to have safety nets
out so they don't fall through the cracks. THANK YOU

Millie and her Cleaning Crew
www.petfinder.org/shelters/TX673.html
www.txferretrescue.org