From:
Ryan Seaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Dec 1998 15:48:10 -0500
I have about given up on litterpans when the fuzzbrats free roam....
newspaper is good....they just back up and go and then I can just toss it
in the trash.  Also the cats want to use EACH pan!  So I may turn to the
news.  They just push litterpans away and go behind them.

About blocking doorways.....if you cut plexiglass or whatever, and you
worry about them pulling over the top, someone wrote something about PVC...
how about a shower rod.....the extension kind, with a piece of PVC over it
(rod run thru it) and then when they try to pull up it just spins and they
can't pull up.

Ryan (Please keep Fester in your thoughts.....no one has called me yet
about test results)