From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 12:30:43 -0800
Kids are getting the sulcrate, they sure hate it so will try to put a
little oil in it to kill the taste.  They are sleeping and get up to do
their thing, at least they are drinking lots of water and eating some.  We
are hoping that we may have caught it first before it get to the blood
stream.  For the blood transfusion, it would cost another ferret his life
and I will not do that to another ferret.

I want to thank everyone for the emails.  By the way, Mean Green is made
in South Carolina.

We been listening for them during the night.  All bedding, food dishes,
sleeping sacks, cage was been totally wash.

Marie and Jim (who is beating himself for the death of Otis) the 6 Fur
Kidlets who is missing Tazz and Otis