From:
dcferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 13:49:23 -0700
I confused many people with my post about my red hair and my ferret Chaos.
I did not mean to post that to the FML but was sending it to a friend.  I
was very upset as you can imagine.  Let me explain my post.  Ignore the red
hair part, not ferret related.  For those of you who remember Axel, Chaos
was his daughter.  She had been wasting away for a few weeks.  I was trying
to fatten her up so I could have an exploratory done on her.  She had
passed away the night before.  Her turning blue afterwards seemed wrong and
I was considering a necropsy.  I did not have time to drop her off.  I
think it may be too late now.  I had heard rumors of an Aleutians outbreak
and was concerned about that.  She had been healthy and full of energy and
crashed suddenly.  I had another young hob who also got sick but recovered
in 2 days.  I'm sorry for confusing people, I wasn't thinking straight.
Hope this makes sense.