From:
dcferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 13:39:27 -0700
I had red hair for a while, but it would not stay red, it washed out and I
would end up blonde again.  Jimmy does not like the red hair, he wants me
to go back blonde.  I told him it will probably come out pink but I will
give it a try.  Should be interesting.

Chaos has turned blue.  It is really strange.  I've had some go kind of off
color but her lips are a dark blue and so are patches of her skin.  Poor
girl.  I guess she is in peace now.  I won't have time to get her to the
vet today, how long will she stay good enough to necropsy?  I don't think I
can fit her in the freezer.  She was out all night.

I have to go, I have so much to do.  I don't feel like going to work today.
Later,