From:
Richard and Katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 20:00:52 -0400
Someone mentioned (some time ago) using the tension-type curtain rods in
front of books to keep them in place.  Sounds like a great idea to me.
Mine don't tend to get into the books too often so I just pick them up and
put them back.  Of course, I make sure expensive or very old books are
totally out of their reach.

I'm allergic to cats (which is terrible because I love them) but have had
no problems with ferrets.  My cat allergy started after I was in my 20s.
Until then, I had always owned cats.  Before I got my first ferret, I went
to a pet store and played with one for an hour or so just to make sure I
wouldn't react to them.

Katharine
Lily, Lany, Blaze, and Champ
and my 3 little squirrel babies who were Hurricane Earl victims (yes...they
will be released when they're old enough)