From:
Richard and Katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 1998 20:10:27 -0400
For those of you trying to get rid of extra cages, consider donating them
to a wildlife rehab center.  That is, if you can't find a ferret person who
needs it.  I volunteer at a wildlife center and we are always in need of
cages.  Some of them we use are in deplorable condition (the pet carriers
too) but the center can't afford to buy them as it is fully supported by
donations.  I took one of my old cages out there about a year ago (3-level)
and the little squirrels love it.

Katharine