From:
StarAngels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 13:23:46 -0700
Hi I am Posting this for her... any replys can go to the address below
thanks

 From: "Jane A." <[log in to unmask]>
 Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 14:47:35 -0000
 Subject: Homeless NYC Ferret!  PLEASE HELP!  NEW YORK, NEW JERSEY,
          CONNECTICUT, PENNSYLVANIA FERRETERS!

Hi, my name is Jane and I'm a NYC ratter.  I'm also the rodent rescue
contact person for the NYC ASPCA.

Saturday, I got a call about a homeless ferret.  I very much want to find
him a home especially since ferrets are illegal in New York.  The ASPCA
here is very sweet: when they discover a ferret, they are required to
immediately call Animal Control - The Killers.  But they let me know
instead.

I don't know anything about ferrets but I have this information Brownie
is 2 years old.  Friendly and playful, good with children, never bites.
He comes with a cage that's about 3' x 3'.  He is currently being held in
Ozone Park in Queens NY.  I'll help place this ferret -- for instance,
maybe I can help get him to a halfway point to make his pickup easier.

Please adopt Brownie.  Please convince someone else to adopt Brownie.  I
am really hoping that there will be a happy ending to this story.  Hoping
for e-mails from you,

Jane