From:
dan christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 18:52:00 -0800
Epimetheus: Greek for "hindsight"

Still today Eppy is missing, "hindsight" being his mothers pall.  I am the
one responsible for his well being, and now "I" have "hindsight"?  There
is not a bit of bashing,that can outweight, what i have been doing to
myself, alone.

I have sought prayers, from many and since i have so little time to devote
to his search, i have enlisted the help of others who may well speed up
this task.  I have enlisted the help of a woman, who has never done a
reading in search of a lost ferret, before.  IT was a phone reading, and
i have a drawn picture of where i can search, where this woman feels that
he may be, she can be right or she can be wrong, but that is up to me to
decide when, (mabey never?) to give up this pursuit.  I have been
encourage by so many, and i am driven to find my little lost boy.  DRIVEN!
The shame i have brought upon myself, to be given a life, to hold close
and dearly to me, and now this.  I have opened my home, to many unwanted
ferrets, i have learned alot about these wonderful little elongated bodies
of fur and paws and teeth too, have had the opportunity to laugh, to cry,
and to share my consolation (as if that is enough), with others.  But my
constitution remains strong, i will when i am given the opportunity,
continue to seek out guidance, and help from that which we cannot see, but
with our hearts and our mind, assistance to help me find my little lost
boy.  Or eventually make peace with him in my heart, through an animal
communicator, for i cannot forgive my "hindsight"./ nor myself, for this.

Stoic, i sure have a lot to learn from a ferret, about that!  I have sank
far enough into the depths of despair, nearly to lose my job...Eppy
wouldn't want that for his mommy, he only wants me to find him.  Where
ever he may be.

Still missing Eppy.

I really wish i had joyous news to share, i am still working 40+ hrs, and
also a 2nd job...so i am pushing the envelope so to speak?  Who knows
where the breaking point is now...There are just little cracks that seep
now and then, into the psyche, bring renewed aches to my heart, and sobs
to my throat.

i am deeply ashamed.

Dedicate to the lost/homeless/unwanted and wanted little ones, your
time/love and whatever you can think of.  There are many wonderful shelter
people out there, just get to meet some of them.  And also many wonderful
ferret mommies and daddies, too.

My Best regards to all of you

Donna/Eppy's mommy
@ the Rainbow Bridge is waiting